Here is my personal selection of nice Christmas gifts you should consider, either for your shop and for your friends.
1. INFINITE TREE – BY JOHANNES MOLIN FOR AREAWARE
Johannes Molin created the Infinite Tree out of his love and memory of the Scandinavian forest as seen through the lens of his degree in mathematics. This tree is designed using measurements from the Golden Ratio, a universal proportional system that is thought to play a role in the human perception of beauty.
2. PANTONE XMAS BALLS
Color Me Christmas! Add some Pantone dots to your tree!
3. BIG JOHAN – DONKEY PRODUCTS
Given, this nutcracker can’t even crack nuts. But a normal nutcracker can’t dispense light either, can it?
4. X-MAS ORNAMENTS BY GIFT COMPANY
5. CHRISTMAS CANDLE BY ANNE LEHMANN FOR NORMAN COPENHAGEN
Burn it down each day till you get to the next day’s line giving you a visual representation of the days passing by.
6. ROBOT NUT CRACKER BY MATTHIAS ZSCHALER FOR SUCK UK
7. X_MAS CARDS BY PLEASED TO MEET
8. ABYSS RACING SLEDGE BY SIRCH
A sportive sled for one person, made of solid ash. steam bent solid wood runners. Can be used for fun and decoration.
9. SMOKING HOUSE BY JAN HARTMANN FOR DESIGN IM DORF
Big smoking man in a small house.
10. STACKABLE SNOWMAN BY FRUITSUPER DESIGN
Fight the urge of holiday kitsch with this playful little trio.
11. CHRISTMAS TREE HOLDER BY BORN IN SWEDEN
A Christmas tree holder you don’t want to hide beneath the branches!
12. DEER BLANKET BY PAD CONCEPT
High end quality blanket with a fur surface feel.
13. TABLE DECORATION BY CARIN BENTER FOR DAFF
Tableware made of quality felt.
14. OVERSIZE CHRISTMAS SOCK BY NORD
The oversized Christmas Sock series from By Nord is made in 100% cotton canvas with a digital b/w print
15. GLORIA CANDLESTICK BY NORWAY SAYS FOR MUUTO
Gloria is a new take on the traditional candlestick and adds a very nice and lively atmosphere wherever you place it.
By Magnus Busch
Like what you read? FOLLOW & JOIN MY MAILING LIST! Get design news, lifestyle trends and inspirational insights sent to your inbox.